Mom heads back to work in less than 2 weeks. I had yet to meet mom's boss, so she trekked me over the bridge to the office to meet her boss and visit some of her coworkers. I was on my best behavior.
The trip started rather rocky with me screaming my head off in the car until she started blasting My Morning Jacket. The surprisingly relaxing music put me right to sleep. When I finally arrived in the office, I was greeted by 3 of mom's gorgeous female coworkers who proceeded to oohh and aahh at me while I smiled and cooed. May I remind you that my mom works with sales people and let me say, these ladies are beautiful. So anyways, I flirted with the three lovely girls and then was whisked away into the office to meet mom's boss. Let me tell you, I was as charming as can be. I smiled and cooed and did not cry one bit when I met her boss. He is under the impression that I don't ever cry and in general, just act like a perfect angel. Mom was so impressed and really really happy that I was such a charmer.
After being coddled and cuddled by mom's coworkers, we went to lunch with one of mom's best friends, my Auntie Jen. She oohed and ahhed at me as well until I got cranky and we were forced to cut our leisurely lunch short. I screamed and screamed until mom put my carseat in the car and proceeded to blast My Morning Jacket again. I zonked out until we got home. What an exhausting day! It is hard being a man on the go! I am going to snooze some more.
1 comment:
I just went to my office yesterday too! Isaiah was flirting with all the ladies...but it was just innocent, he still only has eyes for you ;)
Post a Comment