Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flying Schmying . . . Piece of Cake

I am the perfect child. Both flights were easy peasy for me.

We got to Oakland Airport.Mom and Dad got a quick bite to eat, while I smiled and cooed. 5 minutes before we boarded I had a monumental poo! Huge, full diaper, 6 wipe poo! Mom was relieved it happened before we got on the plane. I nursed on the ascent and passed out immediately. About halfway through the flight I woke up and got slightly fussy, but went back to sleep as soon as dad bounced me a little bit. 1 flight down, 1 more to go.
When we got to Denver, I woke up in a good mood and basically hung out and people watched until right before we boarded. Right before we were about the get on the plane I let mom know that I was hungry and tired. We boarded the plane, I nursed and passed out again. What a champ! I did wake up just as we were taxiing to the gate. All of the passengers were smiling at me because I waited until the last 5 minutes of the trip. Nobody seemed annoyed that I was crying and I thought everybody disliked crying babies. Apparently, I am the exception to the rule. They were just relieved that I did it at the end.
We arrived early into the Moline Airport. I was welcomed with loving arms by Nana, Gramps and my Uncle Awesome. Life is good!

No comments: