Sunday, November 2, 2008

A couple of firsts for me

This has been an eventful weekend in my short little lifetime.

I saw rain for the first time yesterday. Dad took me outside to look at it from the doorway. It was pretty cool! Mom is attempting to upload the rain video here.

I think it also helped to achieve my second and third firsts for the weekend. I slept 6 hours on Friday night and 5 1/2 hours on Saturday night. I am really enjoying these long naps at nighttime. So are mom and dad!

My fourth first is that I got my first booboo! Somehow I managed to scratch my face right near my eyebrow. Mom freaked out at the sight of my blood. I think it is just a war wound. (I scratched my face with my crazy long nails). It also was a way of letting parents know that it was time to cut my freakishly long nails.

No comments: