Finn's Domain
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(74)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(18)
Why use a barf bag when mom has an absorbent shirt?
What a long fun trip it's been
Sleeping like a rock...star
Hanging with Nana and Gramps
Flying Schmying . . . Piece of Cake
Over the river and through the skies to grandmothe...
Cuteness
Visiting mom's office
Mel's voice: More Reflections about the little man
Mel's voice: Reflections on my growing little boy
Smiley Guy
Daddy's Little Wingman
Mel's voice: Pride and Joy
Sleeping 9 to 6! What a way to make a living.
Auntie Stacy and Uncle Gabe passed their first test
Another first for me
A couple of firsts for me
Sleeping like a champ
►
October
(19)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
My Blog List
Baby Blase
Baby Bug Green
BeckettLand
Happy is the New Blog
Instant Oats
lauraaaronhenryfrances
Shutterfly
The Bean & Co.
The Shih Family Blog
About Me
Melanie
Married with two kids, working full time, living my chaotically lovely life.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Cuteness
These pics were taking a couple weeks ago, but mom just got the chance to develop them and thought that you should see how cute I was, I am and I continue to be.
2 comments:
julia
said...
absolutely darling
November 19, 2008 at 9:21 PM
Anonymous said...
Finn, I can't wait to see you!!!!!
November 20, 2008 at 7:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
absolutely darling
Finn, I can't wait to see you!!!!!
Post a Comment