So yesterday was a hot day in Oakland. I think that the heat tends to get to Finn and gets him tired and cranky. He slept most of the day away until he got to a really cranky point. Jesse went for a run and Finn decided to get really really cranky. Nothing could console the poor guy. After his cranky episode which conveniently ended right before dad got back from his run, he slept pretty much the rest of the evening. Finners was asleep at the time we usually give him a bath, feed him and swaddle him up for the night. After much debate, we decided just to try to get him to sleep unswaddled in his pack n play. Finners slept for 3 hours without his swaddle until 11 pm. I woke up to feed him and he was just in the cutest mood ever. It's been a couple weeks since I have had to stay up for a long time in the middle of the night with the man. It was just the coolest cutest 2 tired hours ever. I read him 3 books, and we played with his stuffed animal, while he cooed and smiled at me. It was the first middle of the night feeding that I felt like I could have stayed up all night staring at his smiley little eyes. 2 weeks from today I head back to work and this middle of the night thing might not be so cute, but for the time being I am soaking it up!!
Currently our little sleepy angel is passed out in his swing in the midst of our loud dishwasher and all. I am so thankful that he can sleep through noise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment