Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hanging with Nana and Gramps





I am thoroughly enjoying Iowa so far. Nana and Gramps are spoiling me to death. I am basically carried around and rocked like a prince every waking hour. It's pretty darn good.
We attended Gramps' service on Sunday morning and I was introduced in front of all of the attendees. I am quite a celebrity in DeWitt. I enjoy my celeb status so much, except for the large amount of ladies pinching my cheeks. What's the deal people? So I have larger than normal cheeks. It doesn't mean you can pinch them!!!
After church, I met Deb and Craig. Craig is HI-larious. And Deb is a wonderful GIT (grandma in training). She knows just how to hold me and I reassured her with plenty of my charming grins.
Dave, Lori and Marc came to visit in the evening. Lots more cooing and cuteness ensued. It's hard to be on the clock so much. Being a charmer for a job can be quite exhausting.
Yesterday, I sent mom and dad out for the day so I could have some quality time with Nana and Gramps. We had a great day hanging out. I took 2 bottles from them and basically slept and acted like my charming and cute self. It was nice to get a break from mom and dad.


No comments: