1) I do eventually get used to lack of sleep.
2) At least once (probably more) in your life, you will poo all over me. And it really doesn't phase me too much.
3) The swaddle is a lifesaver for naps and long nights of sleep.
4) My boob can be a fantastic pacifier, which is both a privilege and a burden.
5) You will now receive majority of the Christmas presents from here on out and I will like it.
6) Your little smile can make 3:30 in the morning feedings bearable.
7) Baby spit up doesn't smell that bad or look that bad when dried on my shirts.
8) You will always have a better wardrobe than me from here on out. How is your wardrobe 3 times the size of your father and mine combined and you are only 4 months old???
9) My hair will fall out in clumps once you are about 3 months old and I will just be balding until I have a couple months for it to grow back. Please lord let it grow back.
10) You will go through about 15 diapers a day sometimes, and it no longer shocks me.
11) Sometimes your ear piercing screams are just your way of saying hello.
12) Our lives will never ever be the same since you came along. You are the best thing to ever happen to me!! (I took the words right out of Ray LaMontagne's mouth)
No comments:
Post a Comment