Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let's get a move on

I rolled over!! 3 times! Mom made me do tummy time and I just wasn't having it. So I rolled over to be back on my back. Then she put me on tummy time again and I did it again and again!
I am brilliant! My mom squealed and clapped. I can't wait to see her reaction when I start crawling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was rolling by the age of two months!! seriously, kids are too lazy now-a-days

Anonymous said...

what ever anonymous...you are crazy. I know kids that haven't walked until the age of three!! You need to take a parenting class and just let your kid be a kid!

Anonymous said...

what ever happened to hard work?? I started growing up by the age of three months. My parents had me working a double shift at the canning factory as the label guy. I would mix the glue together and then paste on the labels...by the age of three I was cutting the sheet metal for the cans!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and this is why we now have child labor laws! I guess we, as the public, should thank you and your parents for helping out the future children of the U.S.

Anonymous said...

wow, this is an intelligent conversation here. Honestly, how can a three year old cut sheet metal?? I'm pretty sure I could only mutter an occasional "mama" or "dada" by the age of three...let alone pull down a ton press to cut pieces of sharp raw metals......