Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Occasionally the Happiest Baby on the Block


Mom read this book about making me a happier baby. It basically gives a technique for soothing crying babies. At first she didn't think that I liked it, but she persisted and now they have found a way to make me happier at night. So, I may sound like a masochist, but I like it when they swaddle me really really really tight, so tight that I cannot move at all. It actually helps me to sleep so much better. I slept for 4 1/2 hours in my first sitting, and that was after a 3 hour nap in the evening. Mom and Dad are happy about this.

Unfortunately, I decided that since I was so easy on them for the first portion of the evening, that I spent the next half of the morning waking every hour. Gotta keep them on their toes. Don't want to think that they are actually making progress with me.

No comments: