Thursday, October 23, 2008

My first playdate

So today I went with mom to a playdate with one of her friends from her birthing class. I met the most beautiful baby girl named Romi. I was rather shy and slept most of the date, but I am smart enough to notice a pretty girl when I see one. Next time I won't be so shy and I will actually try to talk to her. Even guys as cute and confident as me get pretty nervous around a beautiful girl.

Mom mentioned enjoying having an adult conversation during the day. Frankly, I am rather insulted that she doesn't think that I can hold a conversation with her. I talk to her all day long. I can't help that she doesn't speak my language.

I am hopeful that I will get a chance to hang with Romi again. These adults just don't understand me. It will be good to spend time with more babies. Only other babies understand how tough it is to live with these difficult people that they call parents. It's nice to be able to commiserate with somebody that knows what I have to deal with on a day to day basis.

No comments: