My latest trick is to projectile vomit. Sometimes mom and dad can see it coming, sometimes they can't. But either way, I always get a great reaction. Dad looks impressed and mom always gets this sad distressed look on her face. So far I have left my mark on the couch and mom and dad's bed. They don't seem to like the smell of baby vomit, yet they have yet to dry clean the couch cover or scrub down the bedroom wall.
Mom does not really enjoy that sometimes I do this in the middle of the night, but then I am sweet and take cute pictures and she loves me again. Please see the picture above as an example of my sweetness. I have my parents wrapped around my little finger. This cute pic will at least get me a couple more sleepless nights and a projectile vomit or two before they offer me up for adoption.
1 comment:
this title made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants! :D
Post a Comment