Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Troublemaker

After a blissful couple days of latching on like a champ, I have decided that I don't like latching on to the boob at the most inopportune times (late late at night when mom and dad are half asleep). Mom is starting to get impatient with me, but dad always reminds that I am just a baby and I am still learning. This whole breastfeeding thing can be really intimidating. Mom tells me every morning that she is sorry that she got impatient with me the previous night.

Mom and Dad are still surviving though. They look a little worse for the wear, apparently adults like to sleep when it is dark out. Interesting, I thought the darkness was time to scream and party. Hmm, so much for me to learn. All of the things I have to adjust to outside the womb. Sometimes I think it was easier just to hang out in mom's belly.

No comments: