Forgive me Finners, for I have sinned. It has been over an month since my last blogpost.
I have a million excuses, but I will spare you the details.
You are amazing and lovely and wonderful and have learned so many things in the last month that I know that I will forget to write about them. Here are a list of the ones that I can remember.
1) You can perform adorable fake smiles
2) You can expertly scamper up our staircase.
3) You can cautiously get down our staircase.
4) You can cheer on the Giants even when they are losing horribly.
5) You can eat Cheerios like a champ.
6) You have rediscovered the amazing joy of sleeping throught night most nights.
7) You can scale our sofa and stand and bang the window like a little mountain climbing maniac.
8) You can say UhOh and Dada.
9) You adore adore taking baths and splashing water on your mama.
10) You are learning how to say "Why?" because your Grandma Kono is evil and wants you to bombard us with questions to make us suffer.
I love you Finn. I can't wait for you to turn 1 years old in 22 days. You are fantastic and happy and beautiful as proven by the lovely pics posted above.
Much love,
Your tired mama who will be making your bottle and then heading to bed at 10:00 on a Saturday night
No comments:
Post a Comment