Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Today I spent a lazy Sunday with my parents. After waking up early this morning (5:30) and playing with my dad for a couple of hours, I went down for an hour and a half nap. We all went to breakfast up in Montclair, hit the farmers market, and did a quick shopping trip to buy me some more cute baby clothes. (Old Navy was having a great sale). When we got home, I basically had my 3rd meal of the day and went down for a 1/2 hour nap in my crib. I awoke crying and mom snuggled me on the couch for another 2 hours of snuggling. Life is good man. My dad is about to put me down for another nap. Mom and Dad have asked me nicely if I would please please sleep through the night tonight. We'll see, just depends on my mood.

No comments: