So I have definitely not been as good about actually writing anything on these blog posts since I went back to work. And I figured since the man went down for his morning nap that I would attempt to write a nice long post.
Mr. Finn Takeo Kelsey will be 5 months old next Friday. Time truly has flown. He has become such a lovely little person. He gives us smiles all day long. He takes his naps like a big boy. He takes his bottles (even the hybrid formula ones) like a champ. He rolls over one way and is trying his best to go from back to front. He travels really well. After 6 flights, he had a total of a 1/2 hour of really inconsolable fussy time. That is not so bad, if you ask me!! He gives us a good amount of sleep. He wakes up only one time at night for a midnight snack. He is a voracious reader who loves Dr. Seuss. He tolerates his paparazzi mother who cannot get enough photos of him. He is talking (translation: high pitched squealing) a ton. It is adorable. He sounds like a little mewing kitten and sometimes like a howling chihuahua.
As I mentioned before, he has already taken 6 flights so far. We took him to Iowa over Thanksgiving to see the Midwestern Relatives. This past weekend we flew him to Hawaii for my good friend Jen's wedding. He was a huge hit at both locations. I really do think that his kid has acquired his father's "lady power". Jen's father made the comment that everytime he saw Finn in Hawaii, he was surrounded by beautiful women doting on him. That is why I purchased him a "Babe Magnet" t-shirt. He vacationed like a champ (see pics in the previous post). We were able just to lounge around with him. He enjoyed the sound and sight of the ocean, but wasn't quite ready to take the plunge. He enjoyed meeting friends. He finally got to meet his Auntie Beth. She absolutely adored him and told me that Jesse and I need to have more babies because Finn turned out so beautiful. I couldn't agree more!! Finn made friends on the plane rides. On the plane ride back, while I was bouncing him around the plane, a fellow mother with her 9 month old daughter chatted me up. While the moms were chatting, the babies held hands. Not even kidding, the little girl reached out her hand to Finn. They just held hands while we bounced. It was too cute. Ok, well I am babbling, but just thought that Finn deserved a nice long post.
That's all for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment