I am a pretty lucky kid, so says my mother, being that today is the first shower of 4 baby showers that are being thrown for me. Mom's coworkers are throwing her/me a little party. Apparently, ladies sit around gushing about babies, eating good food and opening presents for me. I wish I could be there to physically witness it, but dad says baby showers are for girls, so maybe I don't. But me and 11 lovely ladies doting on me don't sound too bad for this little casanova.
Dad's job this weekend is to pimp out my crib. He needs to move his stuff out of my room and make way for my arrival. My stressed out mom has been dying to something called "nest" and get my room ready. I keep telling her to chill out, but she says she can't help it. Soon enough, the room where all the magic happens will be ready for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment