I'm sick. I projectile vomitted in the car on the way to our mini vaca to Monterey for the weekend. Mom and Dad were all smiling and playing their license plate game while I slept when suddenly I started barfing like crazy all over myself, mama and the carseat. We got off the next exit somewhere in south San Jose and stopped in an Asian Market Parking lot. Dad bought upholstery cleaner and lots of papertowels. They cleaned the seat as best as they could and then went to get Hawaiian BBQ food. In the restaurant, with my mama cuddling me, I proceeded to barf all over her. Needless to say, we turned the car around and went back home.
Mom and Dad spent all weekend taking care of me. Barfing, pooping, crying, what a weekend.
Oh and I am walking too. This crazy barfing bout made me forget that I am a walking maniac.
Videos will be posted as soon as mom and dad recover from a very long weekend of Finncare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sorry you were sick, little Mr. Finn! But congrats on your walking -- I see by the video your mom and dad sent that you are a walking maniac! Love you love you!
Nana Sue
yea for walking! booo for barfing. Hope you're surviving. We need to find a time for you all to come over since you can't make it to the housewarming. Since they're both walking, Isaiah can show Finn around his new digs.
Post a Comment