Dearest Finn,
Happy 2 days before your 9 month birthday. So you have been out of the womb almost as long as you were in the womb. You are by far the best thing to happen to me since meeting your fabulous father. You are amazing.
About 3 weeks ago you started crawling and last week you started pulling yourself up to standing. You constantly impress us. We imagine that you will start walking really really soon.
Thank you so so much for being so sweet and happy to see me when I wake you up in the morning. You make the 5:00 alarm much easier.
Thank you so so much for being a really easy baby. You are a great sleeper. You are a great eater. You make this parenting thing a breeze.
Thank you so so much for being so so amusing. Your father and I spend hours on end making up songs about you and tickling you just to hear your amazing amazing laugh. You have the best laugh of anyone I know. Even better than your Nana, who has a phenomenal laugh.
Thank you so so much for being super adorable. Since having a baby, it has been rather hard to be social and having you are around allows us to meet lots of people. Everybody approaches us to compliment your good looks and great smile. It is wonderful being the mom of a celebrity.
Thank you so so much for being amazingly photogenic. I get to show off my best asset, YOU!!!
I love you little guy. Thanks for making each day really really great.
Love,
Your stuffy nosed mama
1 comment:
These pictures are great!
Post a Comment