You are going through a Mommy Phase and it is fantastic . . . for me. I am fully embracing and loving this time because I am sure you will go back through a daddy phase soon. I love love love it!!
So an update to your fans and followers is that you have two adorable little bottom teeth that we have yet to get a photo of. They are lovely and wonderful. We suspect more are coming because last night and this morning you were a little fussy and sad. Last night I dreamed that when we woke up this morning you had grown 5 more beautiful little teeth, but then I woke up. Too tired right now to think of anything else to say. Here are some pictures instead.
1 comment:
What a cutie! Isaiah is going through a pretty serious mommy phase too. It's adorable....a little nervewracking at times, but when it gets crazy I just remind myself that sooner than I realize, he'll be into things that are bigger and better than mommy.
Post a Comment