Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mel's voice: Happy 6 month birthday, Finners!!

Dearest amazing and talented genius baby boy,

I can't believe that you have been wiggling around this earth for 6 months now. You are the best part of every single day. I love waking up to your crowing cute little voice in the early morning. I like walking up to your crib and seeing your smiley face behind the blanket that you chew on. I love walking in the door at the end of a long day of work and having you kick your legs in joy and anticipation of my embrace. I love your sleepy overtired little cry at night, when you desperately want to sleep, but are too tired to even give into it. I love your middle of the night half asleep nursing face. You (and I) pass out nursing almost every night.

You are amazing little Finn!! Your dad and I are awaiting the first crawl. I swear it will come any day now. You are starting to really enjoy tummy time and your nana says you do the best Cobra pose she has ever seen. You are lovely and amazing. I feel blessed each day to know that you are my little baby boy.

Thanks for tolerating the formula (I haven't been able to pump as much). Thanks for dealing with my longer hours at work. Thanks for trying the green beans. I swear more fun veggies are up next. Thanks for being the best little boy we could have ever asked for. You are the coolest kid your father and I have ever known.

We love you lots!!

Mom (and dad)

No comments: