I am slated to be born sometime in the next 10 to 15 weeks. For mom's sake she hopes it is on the earlier side, but not too early. She has lots of nesting to do and is not quite ready for my arrival. But both mom and dad are eager to meet me and be introduced to real true joy when I finally do arrive. I give my mother lots of love taps (punches and kicks) to let mom know that I am doing well but ready to escape her little womb.
This weekend is the first weekend that mom and dad have been able to really get ready for my arrival with the purchase and set up of a select few items for my crib, AKA where the magic happens (pun totally intended). Grandpa and Granny Kono purchased my crib and the WILD jungle themed bedding. Mom bought me what she describes as the most cuddly monkey friend ever. Dad painted me a cool animal painting. And mom and dad also purchased a changing table, where I plan to "accidentally" pee on them any chance I get. All of my generous aunts and uncles has purchased me lots of clothes to wear. I plan to be the best dressed kid on the block.
My mom spends lots of time on the internet setting up the registry. I hope that my mom registers for lots of cool toys, even though she and dad are trying to be practical about what they register for. Mom complains of how stressful it is to figure out what she needs for a new baby boy. But she constantly seeks support from her friends who have previously had babies to tell her what she should and should not buy.
Well world, I am off to go work off some steam doing acrobatics in my mom's belly. Signing off for now.
- Finn (ruler of my parent's domain)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finn, I love what you have done with your body in such a short time. You are really looking pumped! Your domain must be really good for you.
I'll bet that it won't be long and your "guns" will bigger than your Uncle Awesome's.
Gramps Kelsey
Post a Comment